Real Estate Agent Safety Course
Real estate agents face a high risk of violent encounters in the workplace, more so than many other professions. Which is why the USCCA has developed a highly specific Mini-Class to address this reality.
WHAT REAL ESTATE AGENTS WILL LEARN THROUGH THE 55 MINUTE REAL ESTATE AGENT SAFETY & SELF-DEFENSE MINI-CLASS:
- How to identify job-related activities that put agents at risk of an attack.
- Situational Awareness: Teach students the finer points of tuning into their environment, helping them avoid a potentially violent encounter.
- Commonly used cell phone safety features and apps that can be used to keep agents safe.
- Legal use-of-force: What criteria must be met before an agent can use reasonable or deadly force - and the consequences that might follow.
- Defensive Options: Armed, unarmed and less lethal.
Agents, use this opportunity to become better protected and prepared today!
Contact email@example.com if you would like to schedule a class at your location.